Vice President, Insurance and Estate Planning Specialist
As Vice President, Insurance and Estate Planning Specialist, Zak Goldman specializes in insurance planning for business owners, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth individuals and their families.
Before joining Gluskin Sheff in 2022, Zak was a founding partner and insurance advisor at Sterling Park Financial Group, where he has advised clients for more than 20 years.
Zak and his family started the Avery Goldman Fund in memory of their son who passed away at birth, and for his twin brother Blake, who spent six months at the NICU at Mount Sinai Hospital.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA)
- Member, Conference for Advance Life Underwriting
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Rotman School of Business at the University of Toronto
- Founder, Avery Goldman Fund, Sinai Health Foundation
- Chair, Israel at 75 Mission, UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
- Member, Professional Advisory Group, Baycrest Foundation
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch