Vice-President, Head of Wealth Planning
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
As the leader of the Wealth Planning team, Tiffany works collaboratively with key members of Gluskin Sheff to develop, manage and deliver the firm’s comprehensive wealth planning offering.
Tiffany brings 20 years in the financial services industry building relationships and advising individuals and their families on Financial Management, Retirement Planning, Risk Management, Tax Minimization, Estate Planning, and Charitable Giving.
A great believer in lifelong learning, Tiffany is passionate about financial literacy, contributing to the betterment of the financial planning industry, and giving back to the community.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2019, Tiffany spent 14 years with RBC, in a variety of roles dedicated to wealth planning, including nine years leading financial planning for an established team at RBC Dominion Securities.
Tiffany enjoys cycling and leading a healthy and active lifestyle. She volunteers at the Toronto Vegetarian Foodbank and enjoys spending time with the love of her life and her blended family.
EDUCATION & INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT
Designations, Specialties & Education
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™)
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM™)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®)
- onBoard Board Governance Program
- Business Management Certificate, Ryerson University
- Financial Planning Certificate, George Brown College
Boards, Councils, & Memberships
- Elder Abuse Prevention Ontario, Director & Co-Treasurer
- The Estate Planning Council of Toronto, Executive Committee Member
- Financial Planning Association of Canada Member
- Canadian Securities Institute
- FCSI® Advisory Council Member
- Financial Health for Seniors Advisory Council Member
- Subject Matter Expert
- PFP® Advisory Council, Past Chair & Member
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Canada, Member
- Women Get On Board, Executive Committee Member
FINANCIAL LITERACY & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- 2019, Seneca College Panel: Can financial advisors and robo-advisors co-exist?”
- 2017, Boundless Possibilities for Women, Guest Speaker
- 2016, Prosper Canada, MPower Money Coaching Program, Money Coach
- 2013, Canadian Securities Institute Celebrates the Faces Behind the Letters
- 2013, Allenby Parents’ Association for Allenby Junior Public School: Develop and present “Creative Ways to Teach Your Children About Money”, Presenter
- 2012, RBC Dominion Securities Women’s Symposium: “Living Benefits: Unplugged”, Presenter
- Junior Achievement of Ontario, “Dollars & Sense Program” for Grade 7s and “A Business of Our Own” for Grade 5s, Volunteer
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch