Managing Director, Head of Fixed Income
Credit research involves diligent, thorough and consistent analysis.
As one of the senior members of the Investment Management team, Shelagh Lemke focuses on fixed income and investment-grade credit analysis. She also oversees the firm’s Credit Research team.
Shelagh has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets. Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2014 with the firm’s acquisition of Blair Franklin Asset Management, she was a Director at Blair Franklin. Previously, she worked at MFC Global Investment Management, a Manulife Financial Company, first as a Credit Analyst covering various North American and European industries and credits and later as Portfolio Manager on the Canadian Total Rate of Return desk. She also worked at Bank of Montreal, where she focused on investment grade and high yield credit assets.
What are your retirement aspirations?
To travel and enjoy the outdoors
If you had an entirely different career, what would it be?
I would be a celebrity chef
What is your own investment philosophy?
Do your research and take calculated risks. Know when to be patient and when to move onto another idea
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Former Chair of Fixed Income Committee, Toronto CFA Society
- Active Member, The Ticker Club
- Board Member, The Giles School
- Master of Arts in Economics, Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Political Science, Glendon College, York University
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch