Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
As part of the Client Wealth Management team, Ori Mandowsky focuses on client relationship management, portfolio & risk management, and business development for private and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2010, Ori worked at Goodmans LLP as an Associate with the Corporate and Commercial Law practice group.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 2008
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Board Member, Jewish Addiction Community Services (JACS) Toronto
- Committee Member, Barrie 2 Baycrest Annual Charity Bike Ride
- Steering Committee Member, Northwind Professional Institute High Net Worth Forum
- Past Board Member, Canada Mathare Education Trust
- Honours Business Administration (HBA), Ivey Business School, Western University (Distinction)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Western University (Silver Medalist)
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch