Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
As a member of the Client Wealth Management team, Murray is focused on client relationship management, risk management and business development for private and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2015, Murray was an Investment Advisor with RBC Dominion Securities. Previously, Murray was a Managing Director with BlackRock, was the Head of Institutional Investments with HSBC Investments and was the Chief Investment Officer with SEI Investments.
Prior to that Murray was a Portfolio Manager and has managed both Canadian Equity and US Equity portfolios. Murray began his career as an Equity Analyst with Confed Investment Counselling (i.e. Confederation Life Insurance Company).
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
- MBA (Rotman School of Management), University of Toronto
- M.Eng. (Civil Engineering), University of Toronto
- B.A.Sc. (Civil Engineering), University of Toronto
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch