Vice President, Insurance and Estate Planning Specialist
As Vice President, Insurance and Estate Planning Specialist, Jonah Mayles specializes in estate and tax planning for private corporations, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth individuals and their families.
Before joining Gluskin Sheff in 2022, Jonah was a partner at Sterling Park Financial Group. Prior to this role, he was a tax lawyer at Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP and Torkin Manes LLP where his practice focused on business succession planning, general tax and estate planning, advising on and drafting family trusts and structuring/implementing sales and purchases of businesses.
Jonah has been a frequent writer and speaker on various topics relating to tax, estate and insurance planning.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Queen’s University
- BA (Honours), University of Western Ontario
- Barrister, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- CICA, Part II In-Depth Tax Course
- CICA, Part I In-Depth Tax Course
- CBA Tax Law for Lawyers
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch