Executive Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
Many of our client relationships go back decades—we know putting clients first is the secret to our success.
As head of the Client Wealth Management team, Jim Bantis oversees all client relationships and ensures the wealth management needs of our clients are met.
Jim has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets. Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2010, he spent 10 years at Credit Suisse Securities (Canada) as both the Director of the Canadian Equity Research team and an Equity Research Analyst. He also held senior positions at UBS Securities Canada and TD Bank Financial Group. Jim started his career at Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers).
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Member, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Foundation Finance Committee
- Former Board Member, Scotiabank Contact Photography Festival
- Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, University of Toronto
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch