Many of our client relationships go back decades—we know putting clients first is the secret to our success.
As Vice Chair, Jim oversees many of the firm’s significant private client and institutional client relationships. Previously, Jim was Executive Vice President and head of the Client Wealth Management team at Gluskin Sheff.
Jim has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets. Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2010, he spent 10 years at Credit Suisse Securities (Canada) as both the Director of the Canadian Equity Research team and an Equity Research Analyst. He also held senior positions at UBS Securities Canada and TD Bank Financial Group. Jim started his career at Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers).
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Member, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Foundation Finance Committee
- Former Board Member, Scotiabank Contact Photography Festival
- Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, University of Toronto
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch