Associate, Client Wealth Management
As an associate on the Client Wealth Management team, Jane Lang is the first point of contact in our client relationships.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2020, she worked as an Executive Assistant at Stonegate Private Counsel and as National Team Coordinator with the Donor Motivation Program. Jane is a trained secondary school teacher and an active patron and volunteer at the Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
She values education and enjoys dynamic musical programming with the goal of broadening the interests and experiences of the next generation. When Jane is not at her boxing gym or in the Pilates studio, she enjoys her downtime at her family cottage in Muskoka.
EDUCATION & VOLUTEERING
- Canadian Securities Course, 2015
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, York University, 2012
- Bachelor of Education, University of Wales Institute Cardiff, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University, 2007
- Young Leadership Council, Toronto Symphony Orchestra
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch