Chief Risk Officer
As one of the senior members of the Investment Management team, George Young is responsible for monitoring risk at the fund and client portfolio level.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2010, George worked at Goldman Sachs in London, England as an Executive Director in the Interest Rate Products group, managing rate and volatility risk across the various European interest rate curves. He also worked in the energy industry, structuring electricity and gas derivative transactions for the North American markets. Previously, he was a consultant with McKinsey & Company.
Contact DetailsEmail email@example.com
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Registered Portfolio Manager
- Registered Commodity Trading Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Chair of the Board, Team Rubicon Canada
- Board Member, True Patriot Love Foundation
- MBA, Stanford University (Arjay Miller Scholar and Alexander A. Robichek Award recipient)
- Bachelor of Arts in Astrophysics, Harvard University (Summa Cum Laude)
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch