As a Wealth Planner, Erika works with individuals and their families to understand their circumstances and objectives in order to prepare financial projections and personalized action plans.
She works closely with professional advisors to identify priority issues and develop solutions to meet our client’s wealth planning needs.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2018, she worked in the tax and estate planning group at Richardson GMP. She has also held various wealth management positions at RBC Dominion Securities and RBC Global Asset Management.
Erika is a supporter of the National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa and is an avid masters swimmer.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- MBA, Lazaridis School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in Art History, Carleton University
- Former Chair of the Board, Loving Arms Charity
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch