Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
As part of the Client Wealth Management team, Emily Ben-Haim focuses on client relationship management, portfolio & risk management, and business development for private and institutional clients. In addition, Emily leads the firm’s Women’s Events Series, and spearheads the NEXTGEN Events series. She has also been actively involved with Gluskin Sheff’s marketing strategy.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2016, Emily was a member of J.P. Morgan’s Investment Bank covering Institutional Sales in London, England. She also was a member of J.P. Morgan’s Wealth Management team in New York and Morgan Stanley’s Risk Management team in New York. Before her financial services career, Emily served in the Israeli Defense Forces’ General Chief of Staff Bureau and subsequently held the position of Senior Procurement Officer for the Israeli Defense Ministry’s Delegation to the USA in New York.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- MBA, Stern School of Business, New York University
- Honours Business Administration (with Highest Distinction), Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College
- Board member, Best Buddies
- Member, Art Toronto Committee
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch