Analyst, Wealth Planning
As an Analyst, Wealth Planning, Duke Trifunovic is primarily responsible for preparing comprehensive wealth plans and financial projections for high-net-worth individuals and their families.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff, Duke managed a wealth advisory practice. He has more than 11 years of experience working at Manulife Securities, Edward Jones, and BMO Nesbitt Burns, where he prepared comprehensive wealth plans and managed customized investment portfolios for high-net-worth individuals, families, and business owners.
Duke enjoys hiking trails and travelling with his wife. During the soccer season, he referees youth and adult soccer games. Duke is on the board of directors for Green Venture and Green Communities Canada, both not-for-profit organizations.
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Chief Compliance Officer Qualifying Examination (CCO)
- Officers’, Partners’ and Directors’, Course (OPD)
- Branch Managers Course (BMC)
- Certificate in Investment Dealer Compliance
- Certificate in Advanced Investment Advice
- Mohawk College, Business Financial Services Diploma
BOARDS, MEMBERSHIPS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Green Communities Canada, Member of the Board of Directors
- Green Venture, Member of the Board of Directors
- Mohawk College McKeil School of Business, Guest Speaker
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch