Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
As part of the Client Wealth Management team, David Clark focuses on client relationship management, portfolio & risk management, and business development for private and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2016, David worked with Institutional clients and Family Offices at Phillips, Hager & North Investment Management as an analyst.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Registered Associate Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Completed Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I Exam
- Committee Member, St. Michael’s Young Leaders
- Executive Member, Royal St. George’s College Alumni Association
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bishop’s University
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch