Vice-President, Wealth Planning
As Vice-President, Wealth Planning, Brian Cabral provides planning expertise to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth individuals and their families in the areas of retirement, tax, insurance and estate planning.
Brian works closely with professional advisors to identify priority issues and develop solutions together to meet client’s objectives and address your overall wealth planning needs.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2019, Brian worked as a Senior Financial Planner at Richardson GMP and as a Senior Consultant at GBL Inc. Outside of work, he has been published on Advisor.ca and Advisor’s Edge magazine, appeared in the Globe and Mail, Morningstar.ca, and co-authored a chapter in Advisors Seeking Knowledge published by LexisNexis.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
EDUCATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC®)
- Member, Advocis Toronto Chapter
- Member, The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Associate Member, Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, York University
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch