Senior Wealth Planner
As part of the Client Wealth Management team, Brian Cabral delivers financial solutions to clients in the areas of retirement, tax, insurance and estate planning.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2019, Brian worked as a Senior Financial Planner at Richardson GMP and as a Senior Consultant at GBL Inc. Outside of work, he has been published on advisor.ca and Advisor’s Edge magazine, appeared in the Globe and Mail, Morningstar.ca, and co-authored a chapter in Advisors Seeking Knowledge published by LexisNexis.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
EDUCATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC®),
- Member, Advocis Toronto Chapter
- Member, The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Associate Member, Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, York University
Articles & Videos See All
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch