Chief Compliance Officer
To us, compliance is an enabler. Since everyone has to play by the same rules, we see it as a competitive advantage.
As the Chief Compliance Officer, Amy Aubin leads the firm’s regulatory and compliance procedures. She is also a member of the firm’s operations committee.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2011, she was a Regulatory Risk Consultant for Macquarie Financial as well as a Continuing Education Instructor at Ryerson University. Previously, she was the Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer for AGF Trust Company.
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto (High Distinction)
- St. Michael’s College Gold Medalist
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch